Nice Apollo EDSWG Wireless Digital Keypad
The Nice Apollo EDSWG/A is a battery-powered, 100% wireless keypad intended for use with Apollo Swing, Slide, & Barrier Gate Operators.
It allows for easy programming of 2 different codes (3 when using plug-in style receiver [OXI/A or SMXI/A]), each up to 8 digits long. When used with plug-in receiver and 1050 control board, each access code can be programmed for different radio channels/functions. The Apollo EDSWG/A is built to last and satisfy all of digital keypad needs.
- Three unique channels - each with unique access code (2 when using FLOX2R receiver).
- Only compatible with Nice Apollo receivers.
- Extremely strong metal casing, measuring only 27 millimeters in depth.
- Two year battery life.
- Working Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Sounds: Acoustic tones when numbers are entered.
- Visuals: The backlit keypad display makes for perfect use even in areas with little or no light.
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 27 mm
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz ± 100 KH
- Weight: 215g
***Note: If forgotten, access codes cannot be reset. You will need to contact technical support for assistance.
Manual: Nice Apollo Era Wireless Keypad
QB ID: EDSWG/A